How to look for the right apartments in Delhi?September 13, 2019
How to decide the interiors of the houseOctober 11, 2019
property is never an easy task, especially if you are doing so in Delhi or NCR.
The threat of being deceived, purchasing a property without any value among
many other things, you might find yourself troubled.
If you are looking for Property in Delhi NCR and are confused about how to go about, the list below is made for you:
- Look at the builder’s permit when you are looking at the
property. If the builder does not have a permit, your funds will go down the
drain and you might never see it again.
- Do a background check for the project and your agent. There
are many agents in Delhi and NCR who may deceive you.
- Consider the location. Weigh the time it would take to get to
the city, your office, to the nearest hospital and to your children’s school.
- If you are moving in with a family, always have a look at the
facilities in the area. Consider the gardens, the parks indoors and various
other things that your children might need.
- Consider the making of the buildings. Always go forward with
those buildings that have a strong foundation and you can trust the materials
- Without looking at the documentation, permits and the plans
of the building, do not go ahead.
- Have a talk with your financial advisor, consider what they
say and make sure that you listen to them.
- Without knowing about the agents, do not trust them with the
above-mentioned pointers, remember to consider your finances. If you are going
with a home loan, ask the builders if they have any arrangements with a bank.
Look at your options objectively, weigh the pros and cons and then go forward
with the one that suits you the most.